Friday 1 February 2013

Birthday Monkey for Dad


Good afternoon all.  Hope your day has been good.  I've been a bit busy.  Went into town to try and get my fella some trainers for his birthday on Monday but they just didn't have his size in any of the styles I picked.  I don't know what to get him now :0(
Anyhow, this card is for his birthday.  The digi Monkey is a Dustin Pike freebie I found on Pinterest.  I love this monkey and can see me using it loads.  He is coloured in with pro-markers.  The papers are Nitwit (I think.)  I stamped the sentiment with Dovecraft stamps and the buttons are a selection from my stash.  Thanks so much for looking - I appreciate it:0)

Challenges:-

Creative Inspirations - One for the Guys




2 comments:

  1. I love love love LOVE love this card! So well designed and your image is too cute! Thank you so much for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week! Good luck and I hope to see you back soon!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - really love the bright colours and fab layout - one cute monkey! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete