Wednesday 17 April 2013

Alyssa Relaxing from Digistamp Boutique






Good afternoon all.  I went to Zumba this morning and I LOVED it!! lol

I treated myself to this stamp at the weekend and it is called Alyssa Relaxing from Digistamp boutique.  She's gorgeous and she does look really relaxed.  She is coloured in with pro markers.

The papers are from Wild Rose Studio and flowers are from my stash as are the buttons and gems.  The sentiment is a Cuddly Buddly set.

Thank you for looking and have a great day :0) Michelle

Challenges:-

Digi Stamp Boutique - April 13 Competition
Paper Shelter - Make it Bloom






3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Michelle. Your flowers are really beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an adorable and fun card!! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Shelter this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you make really beautiful cards! I am your newest Google Friend Connect follower! Glad to have found your blog. :)

    ReplyDelete