Monday 3 February 2014

Peacock Feathers

Good morning again!  My second post today lol

I have made a CAS Card here and I really loved making it.  That Peacock stamp set is one of my favourites of my stamps.

The paper strip was just plain purple and I stamped the feathers on, then added pro-markers and glitter.  I really like how that turned out, my own designer paper lol.

Challenges:-

Challenges 4 Everybody - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap - Always Anything Goes
Totally Papercrafts - Clean and Simple
Creative Moments - Anything Goes / add some sparkle (on my background feathers and peacock)
Sparkle and Sprinkle - Anything Goes using sparkle (on my background feathers and peacock)




Items Used:-

Hero Arts Clear Stamp Set
Papermania Colossal Paper Pack
Handmade Card Blank
Black Card from Rymans
Hunkydory Glitter - Crushed Lavendar
Kanban Gems

Pro-Markers:-

Orchid, amethyst, leaf green and grass

Thank you so much for looking and have a great day

9 comments:

  1. Wow, simple and beautiful!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so lovely thanks for sharing with 613 avenue create Rachel DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't enter 613 avenue lol x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and so fun that you created your own patterned paper. So glad you shared it with us for the Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is very pretty and, the peacock is truly lovely ! Thank you so much for joining us at Sparkle N Sprinkle Creative Challenges ! Hope you join us again !

    ReplyDelete
  6. so gorgeous michelle.fab peacock and i love your cas design :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the brown sugar challenge, karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this card - fingers crossed for you. Leona (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. So pretty. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete