Friday 18 July 2014

Snowy Christmas Wishes (in July!!!)

Good morning all - hope you are well.  My ears are popping at the mo.  I think it has something to do with atmospheric pressure, maybe?  It feels really heavy in the air here in Buxton.

I have yet another Christmas card lol....



It's another cute Bugaboo image and I've done something a little different with my pro-markers.  I've used the blender pen to blend the colour around the snowmen and on them as well.  It's a nice shading effect I think.  The papers are Magnolia 12 x 12 and the snowflake is a Magnolia Die.  I've used my cuttlebug embossing folder (snowflakes) which you can see at the bottom of the card.  Everything else is from my trusty stash.

Challenges:-

Catch the Bug - Christmas in July (Kraft, Embossing & Snowflake)
Crafty Boots - Christmas in July
Divas by Design - Christmas in July
Fantastic Tuesday - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks - Christmas in July
Passion for Pro-Markers - Christmas in July
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Christmas in July
The Christmas Challenge - Anything Goes
Winter Wonderland - Blue Christmas


Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

16 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle what a fabulous card, love the bugaboo image and the added blings and snow flakes...awesome..xxx
    hugs, aNNie xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shabby look Michelle and the shading is fabulous, must try that technique. Hope the ears sort themselves out soon, it's a horrid feeling!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 37 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - thanks also for entering this into Fan-tastic Tuesday and also my CHNC challenge extra for July - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous with beautiful embossing and distressing.
    {I would love you to take part in my 900 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck}. Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous colouring Michelle and love these snowmen...love the blue with kraft,the layers and papers...fabulous card.

    luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you did a great job coloring this image, and your blender pen technique to color around the image turned out beautiful! Lovely design!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What darling little snowmen and great coloring. Love the shadow effect. Thanks for playing along with us at CIJ at Catch the bug.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so very much for joining our recipe challenge during our week long events at CTB! I love your card and appreciate your support!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This adorable. Love the coloring of the image. Thanks so much for joining us for Bugaboo's Christmas In July celebration. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, gorgeous image and great design - so pretty. Thank you for joining in with all of the Christmas fun at Crafty Boots Challenges.

    Dionne

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card. I love those snowmen. I don't know what I'd do without a blender pen!
    Thanks for joining my Christmas in July challenge at Passion for Promarkers.
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. lovely card! thank you so much for taking the time to join us at catch the bug for our week long Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a fabulous festive card Michelle, I love your gorgeous snowmen and your shading is perfect - great design..
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Sparkles!

    Love From Rebecca xx
    DT

    ReplyDelete