Saturday 27 September 2014

Funtime Dan

Good morning all - hope you are all good.  Really glad it's the weekend and Brandon has just gone to football so I can get a card up YIPPEE!!! lol.

Here it is...


I do like Digi Stamp Boutique images and this one is called Funtime Dan.  I won this stamp and it was part of a set of 3 Funtime Dan images.  I also treated myself to a set of cute christmas puppies from Digi Stamp Boutique which I love and cards from them are coming soon :)

I coloured Dan in with promarkers and once again my papers are 6 x 6 Kraft in Colour (I can't get away from these papers and my pad is almost finished lol).  The cogs are a Papermania die set and the sentiments are digital from Dilly Beans.

Challenges:-

Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
CCC Digi Creations - Digi/Man in your Life (once again, little man for me lol)
Crafting at the Weekend - Anything Goes
Crafty Catz - Birthday Celebrations / Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Digi Stamp Boutique - Customer September Competition
Moving Along with the Times - Recipe Image, Papers, Colours
Pink Gem Challenge - Clean and Simple (if it's not simple enough - please delete from challenge)
Suzy Bee's Bloomin' Challenge - Anything Goes - Twist is Use Some Red
Sweet Stampin' - Cards for Men (Big or Little)


Thanks so much for looking and have a great weekend

14 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    what a super card.
    I love the very fab papers, and your wonderful design too.
    Lovely image, and coloured so well.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, cute image. Thanks for sharing your lovely crafting for Suzy Bee's Bloomin' challenge 48 - hope to see you again soon, Hazel, DT x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute boy Bday card - love the image and your coloring is fabulous tfs!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card for a boy Michelle with lots of beauty and colours. Lovely image and design used as well.xxx
    aNNie The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fab Michelle… what a cool image and I love the gorgeous papers and cogs… it's a perfect card for Birthday Boy!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week!
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a fabulous card Michelle, I love your fun image and fabulous papers - the cogs are perfect.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Michelle love the image thank you for joining us this week at Crafty Catz
    Hugs Dianne x (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super male card perfect for our challenge this week at Sweet Stampin', good Luck. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Michelle, I'm sorry but I will not be able to take part in the Creative Blog Hop, I'm really snowed under with DT work at the moment and I have already declined three other friends nominations mainly because I already have two DT post on a Monday morning and it's not really fair to my DT sponsors.
    Sorry to let you down.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute card, thanks for sharing it with us over at CCC Digi Creations.

    ReplyDelete
  11. fabulous male card really love the image and all the cogs
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card and beautifully coloured - great boy's card. Thank you for sharing your card and joining in with the fun at Sweet Stampin’ this week and good luck. Hugs Janine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fabulous card, love the design...thanks for joining us at A Gem Of A Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Michelle, I just popped back to say thank you for joining us at A Gem of a Challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete