Thursday 10 December 2015

A Beary Merry Christmas to You

Good afternoon,

Another post from me today, for my entry into the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos challenge - phew!  1 more to go after this and I made the whole 7 challenges :)

Here is my offering....


Unfortately it has gone a bit dark here now, hence my pic is a bit darker than I would normally like :(

This cute bear from Bugaboo is coloured with ProMarkers and I have added glitter on the hat and around the edges of the image.  The papers are LOTV.

The challenge is...

SHOW US YOUR WRAP
Whip up some sort of holiday gift wrap - could be a gift tag, bag or treat tin...
Show us your wrap!

I have made a cute gift bag to showcase this adorable image.

Challenges:-

Catch the Bug - Christmas Chaos Challenge No. 6 
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes 
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - All Wrapped Up
I Love ProMarkers - Anything Goes


Thanks so much for looking and have a great day. 

11 comments:

  1. I love this, Michelle! That bear is adorable and I love your colouring! I'm not going to make all 7, so you go, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute and pretty sweetie.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Adorable! New Follower!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeously cute, just love it Michelle...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow how gorgeous is this!!! Love love love it!!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh this is soooooo pretty!! I love it!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super gift bag.Love the cool colours and cute bear.The added sparkle is such a pretty touch.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi
    super cute card
    thanks to participate at CHHC2
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-CHHC

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the gift bag cute image and pretty snowflake paper
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A beautiful creation! Thanks for playing this week at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is one of my favorites amongst all your beautiful projects, the design, colors, image and sparkle, every little detail is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete