Thursday 10 December 2015

Merry Twistmas

Good rainy, cold morning everyone.  Hope you are all good today.

I have another card to share for the Bugaboo Christmas Chaos challenge I've been joining in with all week.....


This adorable image is from Bugaboo stamps and I have coloured her in with ProMarkers.  I computer generated the sentiment and my papers are bits and pieces I found in my craft stash.

This is for the 5th Christmas Chaos challenge....

Pick a Treat & Make it FUNNY!

Gingerbread Cookies - Use 2 Stripes, 3 Brads or Bling, 4 Layers
Sugar Cookies with Sprinkles - Make your card a shape other than Square or Rectangle, 3 pieces of Bling & Ribbon
Homemade Holiday Chocolates - Use ONLY cardstock, no designer papers, Embossing & 2 Layers
Spiked Egg Nog - Use a Border Punch, Glitter & Polka Dots
Candy Canes – Stripes & BLING
Fruit Cake – Make it Funny & use ONLY scraps to create your card
From the above I had picked Candy Canes so I have used Stripes and Bling from the bottom list to complete my funny card.

Challenges:-

Catch the Bug Challenge - Christmas Chaos Challenge No. 5
Come and Get It - Anything Goes Christmas
Craft Your Passion - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day
 

12 comments:

  1. Brilliant design..Brilliant colours.
    LOve your sentiment x
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card - that is a funny sentiment and fun image! My card for this challenge was not very funny - I don't have funny images and sentiments for Christmas so I must add them to my list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colours you have used. Brilliant sentiment. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous sweetie, love the use and colours of the papers. Great sentiment too.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute, thanks for playing along in our week long Christmas Chaos Challenges at Catch The Bug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colours on this! BeUtiful design and layout!
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just fabulous.The design and colours are perfect for this quirky image.Love the pretty bling too.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion.Hope to see you again next week.
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Holiday! Thanks so much for playing along with The Catch The Bug "Christmas Chaos" Challenges this week for Bugaboo Stamps! We hope you've enjoyed yourself and will come back this week for a new Saturday challenge!
    Hugs & Happy Days!
    Min - DT Asst Coordinator

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant image and sentiment and love the black and red
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute...I love your embellishing and the unique sentiment! Thank you for playing along with Catch the Bug's Christmas Chaos!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Haha, that's one brilliant sentiment! Love your fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Michelle, this is beautiful. I love that image and your colouring and card design are gorgeous. - fab sentiment too...
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete