Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas to my Wonderful Blogging/Crafting Friends....

...... I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

I have a card to share which I made for my fella.  I think this sums up Christmas beautifully, togetherness.....


 This lovely image is from Crafty Sentiments.  I have coloured these in with ProMarkers and added plenty of glitter!  My papers are LOTV.  The trees are made with a Marianne die and the snowflakes are made with a Memory Box die.  Everything else is from my stash.

Challenges:-

As You Like It - Fave Christmas Colours - mine are blue and white because I love the gorgeous frostiness they give to my Christmas Cards.
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday - Anything Goes
Inky Impressions - Someone Special at Christmas
Petal Lu - Anything Goes
Sparkles Monthly Challenge - Fave Christmas Colours - mine are blue and white because I love the gorgeous frostiness they give to my Christmas Cards.
Sweet Stampin - Merry Christmas


Thanks so much for looking and Merry Christmas

14 comments:

  1. How sweet and delicate and peaceful, really adorable, Michelle!
    Wishing you and yours a happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card and a wonderful image. Wishing you a very merry christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Michelle to you and yours, gorgeous card too...xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a sweet card, Michelle! I love the sparkle! Wishing you the happiest of holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card - Happy Holidays!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Michelle,love the cute image and sparkly die-cuts-hope you had a great Christmas Day
    Carol x
    --Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So,pretty and cute sweetie, I hope you had the best of times.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute and beautiful!
    Thanks for joining us at Sparkles Monthly challenge blog and good Luck !
    MARYVONNE DT member

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this sweet sentiment. Such a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at AYLI Challenge. Happy New Year! Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another gorgeous card, Michelle. Beautiful colours and image. Thank you for joining us at As You Like It. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Thanxx for playing with us at lil patch this week
    Sherry @ lpocf dt

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous, so pretty, thank you for joining in at CCC, Claire xXx

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an adorable card! I saw it as the winner over at Cute Card Thursday so had to stop by to say how much I love your card ♥

    Jocelyn x
    Instead of Ironing Blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year too! Love the card! Thank you for entering our challenge at Petal Lu. Good luck! Xoxo, Silvia (Petal Lu DT)

    ReplyDelete