Tuesday 16 May 2017

Henrietta with Flowers

Good morning crafty friends.  It's a rainy one today (yesterday too).  Hope it goes off by dinner time when I go to work.  Love being outside with the kids, not indoors!  Too loud lol.

I have a cute card to share.....


My gorgeous image is from the Pink Gem Designs and is called Henrietta with Flowers.  I have coloured this cutie in with ProMarkers.  My papers are LOTV NitWits.  Flowers and ribbon are from the Ribbon Girl.  Everything else is from my stash.

Challenges:-

Crafty Addicts - Anything Goes with Option of Use Die-Cuts (I have die-cut leaves)
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations - Blooms and Bows
Creative Knockouts - Favourite Embellishment (Flowers for me)
Digi Choosday - Anything Goes
Kitty Bee - Anything Goes with Option for Mum
Polkadoodles - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girl - Anything Goes

Thanks so much for looking and have a great day

10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card love the cute image and selection of papers on the background
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is precious. Love that image and the flowers match perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card Michelle, Henrietta is adorable. Fingers crossed for tomorrow for you too, it is a dreadful forecast for tomorrow here in Dorset xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a sweetie you have here your image is just so cute. Thank you for sharing it with us over at Digi Choosday Challenge. Good luck with your entry. Hugs Andrea DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous birthday card.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge Anything Goes.
    Hugs, Tina – DT
    PolkadoodlesChallenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute and gorgeous sweetie. I hope it stopped raining for you when you went to work. I got soaked yesterday going to the hospital.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Michelle,
    what a very wonderful card and your image is so cute.
    Beautiful designing as always.
    Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Pastel tones, thank you for sharing with us at Digi Choosday this week, Julie DT x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet! And I like the flowers, quite small in size it seems, I could use some this size.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very nice. Thanks for joining us at The Crafty Addicts. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete