Wednesday 13 February 2013

Happy Birthday Party Dress






Good morning.  Snowing again, now there's a surprise lol.

Once again I have used a Di's Digi cute girl and this time I decided to use a different skin tone.  I did this tone with Pro-markers Cinnamon and Henna the went over with Tan.  I really like how it turned out.  The papers are Dovecraft (Garden Party, I think), the little roses are WOC as is the doily.  The sentiment is a rubber wooden stamp I have always had and the other flowers and brad are from my stash.

Thank you so much for looking, I appreciate it :0) Michelle

Challenges:-

Crafts and Me - Doily Heaven
Glitter N Sparkle - What Girls are made of
I Love Pro-Markers - One for the Girls
Tuesday Throwdown - Anything Goes
The Crafty Bloggers Network - Anything Goes



5 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous image beautifully coloured. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers good luck Ginny X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is beautiful and she's so cute. Great colours. Thanks for sharing at glitternsparkle hugs trisha x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card,love the image and layout-thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a perfect girl card, so love your colouring, thank you for playing along with us at Glitter N Sparkle this week, good luck hun xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so cute, love the image, thank you for joining us at I♥ProMarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete