Monday 18 February 2013

With Love






Good afternoon all.
We have had a sunny couple of days, lovely just in time for my lad Brandon to be on half term.  We are off to the park in a mo with some friends, but first wanted to show this card.

This is a digi image from La Pashe that was on a CD that came with Complete Cardmaking magazine and I have coloured it in with pro-markers.  I did black hair, because I am practicing this.  I used black and Cool Grey 3.

The backing papers are Basic Grey and Rasberry road and the embellishments are from my stash.

Thank you for looking, I appreciate it :0) Michelle

Challenges:-

Everybody Art - Metal (metal chantilly charm under flower)
Whimsy Stamps - Add some Metal (Metal chantilly Charm under flower)
Charisma Cardz - Anything Goes




No comments:

Post a Comment