Monday 13 May 2013

Flower Fairies Castle - Blast from the Past (14)












Good morning,
Ive decided that I would like to add some of my older work to this blog, maybe it will be good for my mojo :0) 
I did this Flower Fairy Castle way back in May 2009, my Brandon would of been just 3.  Time has certainly flown by since then.
I remember this was for a competition on the Crafts Beautiful website and I tied the with another member.  I remember being disappointed that I wasn't the outright winner :0(  Oh well, I'm glad I took pics of it so I could look back and remember the things I made.
Have a lovely day and thank you for looking - Michelle

1 comment:

  1. It's lovely to look back and appreciate just how crafting has evolved. My first venture into crafting involved mirri card and peel offs!!

    ReplyDelete