Wednesday 31 July 2013

Shabby Chic Baby Footprints Card






Good evening everyone.

What a wet day :0(  I can't believe we had that heatwave while my Son was in School and now he is on his School holidays, it is raining.

Anyway, this baby card was fun to do.  I was hoping to achieve a shabby chic look, and think I got it, even just a little :0)

The stamp is an old one and the papers, flowers and leaves are all from Prima.  I distressed my papers with my Tim Holtz tool.  Everything else is from my stash.

Thank you so much for looking and sweet dreams. Michelle x

Challenges:-

Shabby Tea Room - Oh Baby
Creative Creations - Anything Goes
Challenges4Everybody - Anything Goes
Pin & Tack - Anything Goes










4 comments:

  1. Wow, a beautiful card Michelle and yes you have captured shabby chic (it's a mystery to me too!!)
    I love the ric rac and little pearls, they add a lovely touch. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so stunning michelle.i love the sweet baby footprints and your soft colours and design are really beautiful ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Creations Challenges with our 'Anything Goes' challenge! Good Luck, remember you can enter upto three times and we have a DT call :) Hope to see you again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A stunning card - thank you for entering Creative Creations challenges, challenge#15 Anything Goes. Good Luck x

    ReplyDelete