Tuesday 27 May 2014

GDT for Oldie but a Goodie

Good morning all.

I won a GDT place with an Oldie but a Goodie Challenge blog a couple of weeks ago.

This week their theme is Filigree.  I had to think on this one because I don't have filigree dies or embossing folders, but I did find I had a fair bit of filigree paper, so I went with that.  Don't forget to use something on your card that is older than 6 months for this challenge.

Please come along and join in the fun.

Here is my card.....


The stylish image is from Sassy Studio Designs and is coloured in with pro-markers.  The papers are a mixture of brands, but the main one in the background is Magnolia.  I distressed these papers with Tim Holtz distressing tool.  Everything else is from my stash. The sentiment is computer generated. Oh and I have used my Spellbinders floral oval for the frame and I have added little red pearls to this.

Challenges:-

Brown Sugar Challenge - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers - Anything Goes
I Love Pro Markers - Anything Goes
Stampin for the Weekend - For the Girls
Sister Act Challenge - Anything Goes
The Squirrel and the Fox - Let's Hear it for the Girls
Try it On Tuesday - Feminine and Fancy

Thank you for looking and have a great day

13 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS card Michelle and welcome along!! Love the black and red together it always looks so opulent xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh very nice Michelle, I love it, thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is brilliant Michelle - thank you so much for guest designing with us. I think we all found this challenge a bit hard, but got there in the end. Love your papers and that gorgeous diva - she looks stunning in red! Jx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love Sassy Studio images!! Thanks for Joining us at Crafting From The Heart!

    Angie-DT
    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card, Michelle! I love the lovely image and how you've colored it beautifully.
    Thank you for joining us at TIOT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card. thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe this week.
    Hugs
    Fiona DT x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great take on the challenge, such a pretty image. Thanks for playing with us at TIOT.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow so stunning michelle.fabulous classy image and i love your your papers and rich red colours ;D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card! Fantastic coloring! Thanks for joining us at Sister Act Card Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful colouring and a very girly image! Thank you for playing with us at LOC. xxx Keren

    ReplyDelete
  11. whoa! gorgeous background. i can see how you have won...coloring, image choice, and once again. tadadada drum roll - background! love it Michelle, and oh so girly! thanks for showing us whatcha got at LOC!! See you again I hope. best, Samara DT LOC

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the colors you used! Pretty card! Thanks for joining us this week at Creative Fingers!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous!!! What a fabulous project! Thanks for joining our Girly challenge at Left of Center! I hope you will join us At the Movies this fortnight! Mo dt coordinator xxx

    ReplyDelete