Friday 26 December 2014

My Five Favourite Christmas Cards of 2014


Good morning everyone.  Christmas came so quickly and went just as quickly.  Hope you all had a great day yesterday.

Over at a blog called a Scrapjourney run by Debby there is a linky to share your favourite Christmas cards of the year.  I have seen it before and this year I decided I would join in.

 http://debby4000.blogspot.co.uk/

So without further delay, here are my 5 favourites.....

I love the colour scheme of this one as it is so different and the image is just so adorable.

This image is just lovely as is the title "Are you ready my friend".  I love how the black makes everything pop on this and the bells are wonderful.

This is a DT card I did for Penny's Paper-Crafty and this image is one of my faves.  That flake on the tip of Snowman's nose is gorgeous.

Cute, cute image.  I love my twisted papers and doily on this card.  I've never really used roses on Christmas cards before and think this has turned out lovely with them.

I chose this one because I love the colouring on this and the layout.  Another adorable snowman image.

Well that's my lot.  Really enjoyed looking back at the cards I made.  Thanks for reading and hope you have a relaxing Boxing day.

7 comments:

  1. Great display Michelle, it's great to look back on what is made....thanks for being a great cyber buddy and our friendship continues to grow in the new coming year...xx
    {The Journey is the Start – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous selection of Christmas cards.
    Thank you for joining in my Favourite Five Christmas Cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards Michelle and the images are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle this is a stunning series of Christmas designs and such a wonderful reflection of your awesome creative talent. Thank you so much for sharing them. Also wishing you a 2015 filled with tons of love and happiness xxx
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a feast for the eyes! I like every single one of them and it's a gorgeous display of creativity.
    Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous selection of cards, all so gorgeous.
    Wendy xx

    ReplyDelete